Helical Standard and Custom Couplings
AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA ONLY
Helical Servo Couplings are offered in many different attachment styles as well as a vast array of sizes and materials to suite your specific application and/or custom requirements.
- Best for accommodating shaft misalignment
- Zero backlash
- Low torque and torsional stiffness
- Wide range of bore sizes; .094” to 1.0” SAE (3mm to 22mm metric)
- Many options in material, finish and cut patterns.
Helical Standard Couplings use single piece construction and are available in any combination of bore diameters, materials, or end connections.
Aluminum 7075-T6 A & W Series
- General purpose
- Light to medium duty
- Maintenance free
- Used for encoder/ resolver applications, low torque pump, lead screw and various other applications.
- Higher torque capacity and torsional stiffness
- Heavy duty
- Increased fatigue resistance
- For applications needing a rugged, tough, long-lasting coupling
Helical Custom Couplings to fit your specific requirements.
Our Application Engineers will work with you to:
- Choose the best material
- Incorporate your specific features and attachments
- Design a HELI-CAL Flexure to provide you with the optimal flexible coupling for your application.
Other Helical Products:
U-Joints – The “HELI-CAL Flexure” is an advanced u-joint solution that generally exceeds the capabilities of traditional u-joint designs. A Helical u-joint is really a flexure capable of over 5° of angular misalignment. It may accommodate up to 90° of angular misalignment in certain circumstances. This type of u-joint will also compensate for axial and parallel misalignment.