Universal Robots Launches New Collaborative Robot e-Series Universal Robots is continuing to evolve its collaborative automation technology with the introduction of its new e-Series cobots: THE UR10e, THE UR5e and THE UR3e. The ‘e’ in e-Series stands for Evolution, Empowering people and making cobot technology Easy for Everyone.This new collaborative …
Robotiq ActiveDrive Toolbar – an add-on software package for Robotiq FT300 and Universal Robots
This video showcases Robotiq’s ActiveDrive Toolbar, which is a powerful feature that come with the Robotiq Force Torque Sensor FT 300 for UR robots. It’s an add-on software package with enhanced features to guide the UR robot and is located at the top of the UR touch pad.
All those new features are meant to facilitate the hand guiding of the UR robots. The ActiveDrive mode take full advantage of the FT-300 and FT-150 sensitivity beyond the force feedback in the robot program. The results are smoother and more precise movements allowing the robot to be easily move with only 1 hand.
- 6-axis movements; which is similar to the actual freedrive mode of UR,
- Scara movement; allowing translations in the X, Y, Z plane and 1 rotation of the tool,
- Translation movements; Also known as Cartesian movements which allow only linear translation in the 3 axis,
- Plane movements; which keeps your tool always in the same plan,
- Automatic tool orientation in the closest orthogonal axis,
- Speed of the movements (fast or slow).
Robotiq Insights Has New Features To Improve Your Robots Productivity Robotiq’s Insights helps you monitor every Universal Robots application and will send you real-time alerts when your robot has stopped working or needs your attention. Robotiq has updated their Insights software with these new key features: Custom production dashboard SMS …