FREE I.T. For Engineers CYBERSECURITY Workshop:
LOCK DOWN YOUR INDUSTRIAL NETWORK!
Where: MSI TEC Colorado Office 8925 E. Nichols Ave. Centennial CO 80112
When: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
What you’ll learn:
- Cybersecurity challenges in industrial systems
- Overview of developing a “Defense-in-Depth (DiD) multilayered strategy
- Why Multi-factor authentication is the key to secure industrial networks
- Use of Open Source Software like PFSense 2.4 and FreeRadius 3
- Demonstrations on Moxa Ethernet Switches and IIoT embedded computer and gateways
James Turner -Applications/I.T. Engineer
James Turner is an MSI TEC applications engineer with a degree in software engineering and is Cisco CCNA certified. He has over 20 years of experience in Building Automation, Industrial Automation, IoT systems and associated communications systems, including cybersecurity. He leads MSI TEC’s popular I.T. For Engineers workshops and provides classroom training and workshops in automation and industrial computing and networking throughout the country.
Space is limited – register now!
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or call (720) 875-9835.