| DECEMBER 5, 2019
YASKAWA IEC61131-3 Basics with MotionWorks IEC
MSI TEC CA OFFICE
Interested in programming Yaskawa’s MPiec Controllers? We’re offering a free training class on Dec 5th that will teach you the IEC 61131-3 basics of MotionWorks IEC.
About this Class:
IEC 61131-3 Basics with MotionWorks IEC is a one day training course designed to give the technically oriented student the opportunity to learn the IEC 61131-3 programming standard within Yaskawa’s MotionWorks IEC Pro programming environment. This class provides a starting point for individuals that do not have any experience in IEC 611313-3 programming and requires NO hardware or training demo unit. The class will prepare you to pass the certification test. Passing the certification test is a prerequisite for enrollment into intermediate level training courses. Seating is limited – register now!
Date and Time
Thurs, December 5, 2019
MSI TEC Office
This FREE seminar is hosted by MSI TEC and taught by Anirudh Jain, MSI TEC Automation Engineer.
What you’ll learn:
- Everything to control a servo (note: In this class we’re keeping it simple and won’t have servos connected)
- How to manipulate bits, values, and time
- Become proficient in the programming and navigation of MotionWorks IEC
- Experience the IEC 61131-3 languages, data types, and programming structure
- Understand the IEC logo in the UI, and items directly related to IEC 61131-3
For questions, call (949) 588-0581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.