- Design, Engineering, Assembly and Integration
- Full Robotic Turnkey Solutions
- Start-Up Assistance
- End-of-Arm Robotic Tooling
- Pedestals, Machine Bases and Platforms
- Flexible part feeding systems
- Autonomous Indoor Vehicles (AIV)
- Integration of Sensing & Safety
- Machine Vision
- Product Selection Assistance
MSI TEC – A Complete Solution.
A common pitfall for novice robotics users is to only consider the cost of the robot. In reality, the cost of the robot is only one piece of the puzzle. Other considerations are: How many hours of production can you expect before the robot wears out? How expensive is it to perform routine maintenance on the robot? An inexpensive robot isn’t such a deal if it starts breaking down after one year of service!
For traditional industrial robot work cells, a good rule of thumb is that the cost of the robot represents about one-third of the total cost of the work cell. For collaborative robot work cells, that rule of thumb improves such that the cost of the robot represents about one-half of the total cost of the work cell.